« Home | ahhh my eyes.. and some Ron Ron » | Say What? » | ML's Something to view... » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 8 » | Explain this... » | Mos Def and Al Gore » | Dear New York Knicks, get ready to suck some more. » | What the shit... » | Ali Vegas. » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 7 » 

Sunday, July 16, 2006 

ML does some diggin.. 7.16.06

So hopefully this is a series I'll be able to run which I post some random tracks that I'm into or are I think you should check out.
ok so to kick it off..


This is the extended remix of TLC's 1992 hit 'What About Your Friends' ft. The Outkast (yes kids they were doing hot shit way before B.O.B./Ms. Jackson), this track is produced by Organized Noize and really shows why TLC is one of the best if not the best female groups of our generation, anyways check it out.

Mp3 Link.


bonus: my 'current' track of the day (maybe week? month?) Clipse Ft. Slim Thug-Womp Womp, courtesy of the nice fellas at spinemagazine.

hit counter html code