« Home | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 8 » | Explain this... » | Mos Def and Al Gore » | Dear New York Knicks, get ready to suck some more. » | What the shit... » | Ali Vegas. » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 7 » | All Clipsed & Cubed Out! » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 6 » | Jurassic 5 Tour Dates » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

ML's Something to view...



Recently I have really been into watching documentaries, one of the last I've seen is 'The Untold Story of Emmett Louis Till', it goes into great depths of a senseless murder of a 13 year old, Emmett Till in racist Mississippi. I've never heard of this event before Kanye name dropped him in his 'Through the Wire' track. The whole event makes you wonder how anyone could have so much hate to anyone let alone a kid, even if you don't watch the movie do a google image search Emmett Louis Till to see what the south was about only 50 years ago, I'm sure you will be disgusted as I was.


Offical Site
IMDB Page

hit counter html code