« Home | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 6 » | Jurassic 5 Tour Dates » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 5 » | The Shit you have to watch... » | The Bounce » | TIP: it dosen't matter who you are, you can still ... » | ML Exclusive: Sammie is Alive & Well (on KOCH?) » | Something of note from VH1... » | Dr. Octagon - Chapter 4 » | Boycott TNA (Wrestling Company) IMMEDIATELY » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

All Clipsed & Cubed Out!

What up everyone, Back on May 15th I was fortunate to see the Clipse and Dogg Pound open up for Ice Cube, now after fixing my shitty internet, I was finally able to upload the concert video to share.

First off, no doubt the Clipse are one of my favorite acts in the game right now, their time on the stage was maybe 20 minutes or so but every single minute was hot, I would pay a lot to see a full set of theirs, see here as they do their classic track, Grindin':


Then here is the intro for Ice Cube entering the stage...


Before this following clip I wasn't sure if Ice Cube was still hungry to be a rapper, and should stick to doing movies, boy was I wrong, the energy he showed on that night was some of the best I've ever seen from any rap acts live, Also it should be noted that he chose to do a lot of his classic shit over cuts off his new album. As he left the stage he said he'd be back this summer with Snoop, if it is back at 9:30 I am so there. Note: The guy yelling in the background was a dude next to me, trashed out of his mind, he yelled the WHOLE night, even got the attention of WC during an interlude, it was hillarious.



Here is some bonus Clipse footage from someone else that went to the same show:


also here is the new video for The Clipse-Mr Me Too, very sleek + minimal, Re-Up!


out.

hit counter html code