« Home | ML Exclusive: Sammie is Alive & Well (on KOCH?) » | Something of note from VH1... » | Dr. Octagon - Chapter 4 » | Boycott TNA (Wrestling Company) IMMEDIATELY » | Dr. Octagon - Chapter 3 » | Dr. Octagon - Chapter 2 » | ML Hooks it up E-40 Winners... » | talkin back to back » | a gang full of goodness » | Killa Season=The Movie We've been waiting for... » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

TIP: it dosen't matter who you are, you can still get arrested/ shot


Ok, you tell me, How could I NOT use a pic like this??


More details have come out from the shooting of Beanie Sigel, who some claim was a publicity stunt (what does have to publicize about right now??), regardless, him asking "know who I am?" got him shot AFTER he gave up his ice. Which was worth 75 thousand, yet he was rolling in an Chevy Impala which I believe goes for 20k or so, as former Beanie nemesis-Jada would say "Why?".



That's how I would react to the 5-0.

Down south in the MI-Yayo, one of my favorite players, Gilbert Arenas was arrested with his weed carrying collegue, Awvee (Snoop would say Ooooweee) Storey. Now I am a big fan of Gilbert but him saying
"You can't arrest me. I'm a basketball player. I play for the Washington Wizards and I'm not going to leave my teammate."

didn't help. Do you think if i said "You can't arrest me. I'm a failing college student. I attend a community college and I'm not going to leave my classmate", would work?

hit counter html code