« Home | Say What? » | ML's Something to view... » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 8 » | Explain this... » | Mos Def and Al Gore » | Dear New York Knicks, get ready to suck some more. » | What the shit... » | Ali Vegas. » | Dr. Octagon- Chapter 7 » | All Clipsed & Cubed Out! » 

Friday, July 14, 2006 

ahhh my eyes.. and some Ron Ron

WARNING WARNING EVA LONGORIA WITHOUT MAKEUP FOLLOWS...




hot.

and yup Ron Artest is still keeping everything on point. see here:

Q: Have you talked to him, done any campaigning to get him back?

A: He called me last week. I told him if he leaves, then I'm going to kill him. Unless he wants to die, he's got to stay (with the Kings).

umm.. Bonzi I'd Take Ron's advice.

Source also Deadspin.

I think Borat will be movie of the year.

BONUS: Kayslay speaks on Papoose and more.

out.

hit counter html code