« Home | Pass that coke... » | Would someone like to donate around $500,000? » | My New Fetish: Boxing Welts *nhjic* » | DC Metro: Providing Quality Entertainment » | Metallungies hollers @ Apathy » | Let's say hello again to E-40 » | Sammy Sosa: "No me gusta Nationals beisbol" » | Killa Cam=Protector of Children (*no homo*) » | Kurt Warner: "I'm rich [bitch] once again!" » | wow.. RIP Jay Dee aka Dilla » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

There should be laws against this...

So I have a myspace (feel free to friend me if you're into that kind of thing) and so usually I get friend requests from 14 year old girls with deep emotional problems...today however, two 16 yr old girls friended me,
Example
but they are not your average teenage girls from Lockport...no no no my friends, they are...
RAPPERS.
yes.
RAPPERS.
Have a listen, you might laugh, or possibly vomit.

hit counter html code