« Home | Would someone like to donate around $500,000? » | My New Fetish: Boxing Welts *nhjic* » | DC Metro: Providing Quality Entertainment » | Metallungies hollers @ Apathy » | Let's say hello again to E-40 » | Sammy Sosa: "No me gusta Nationals beisbol" » | Killa Cam=Protector of Children (*no homo*) » | Kurt Warner: "I'm rich [bitch] once again!" » | wow.. RIP Jay Dee aka Dilla » | Metallungies hollers @ Young RJ! » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

Pass that coke...

With all the media hype lately about Britney Spederline almost driving her child through a windshield and Jessica Simpson’s latest fling with newly proclaimed man-whore Judd Law, I thought we’d switch up the headlines today in celebration of Fat Tuesday. I mean, honestly, what’s better than some CLASSY… repeat after me… C-L-A-S-S-Y pictures of Linsday Lohan?
In case you are totally clueless as to the elegance I’m referring to, note the cute dab of blood dripping from her right nostril. Maybe I’m just way behind on the new fashion trends and bloody noses are just as stylish as the new Chanel clutches Lindsay’s been sporting, but I’m guessing that Ms. Lohan’s leakage isn’t her new statement. A little too much white devil perhaps? I could be making a huge deal of something that is as simple and common as hay fever, high blood pressure, or just a case of a much needed humidifier in her boudoir. Regardless, Ms. Blowhan’s… um I mean Lohan… Yeah… Ms. Lohan’s medical problems will, I GUARANTEE, have me talking for the next week.

hit counter html code