« Home | wow.. RIP Jay Dee aka Dilla » | Metallungies hollers @ Young RJ! » | Why Ghostface is the man *nhjic* » | Them Skins » | ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES » | Metallungies hollers @ Crooked I! » | Metallungies hollers @ Delon! » | When Boxing and Baby Dolls Combine » | Why Ron Artest is #1 » | I want TO to go the Falcons. » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Kurt Warner: "I'm rich [bitch] once again!"


Brenda gives Kurt some sugar

After being sent off to the obscurity that is pro football in the state of Arizona, Kurt has heard the cha-ching sound once more getting by a fat deal from the Cardinals. Funny that a guy can be run out of town x2 and then finally gets stable. To be honest Tom Coughlin fucked up in his first year when he benched him, I think that year he couldve led the g-g-g-g-g-g-men to the playoffs, but thats just crazy old hockey watching me.


bold prediction: If the Cards upgrade their defense, they will make the playoffs.


out.

hit counter html code