« Home | There should be laws against this... » | Pass that coke... » | Would someone like to donate around $500,000? » | My New Fetish: Boxing Welts *nhjic* » | DC Metro: Providing Quality Entertainment » | Metallungies hollers @ Apathy » | Let's say hello again to E-40 » | Sammy Sosa: "No me gusta Nationals beisbol" » | Killa Cam=Protector of Children (*no homo*) » | Kurt Warner: "I'm rich [bitch] once again!" » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

Paris Hilton... Official Member of the Plastics

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PARIS HILTON FANS EVERYWHERE...OR ANYONE WHO REMOTELY CARES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY: PARIS HILTON HAS TRIED TO HIDE HER PLASTIC SURGERY FETISH FROM THE CELEBRITY GOSSIP WORLD!

ONE WORD… SCANDALOUS!

I’m not sure about you, but I’m a little upset that Paris Hilton has attempted to hide the fact that her face isn’t really her own. You would think by now, especially after her sex tape faux-pas, she would learn that you can’t hide anything from the public… especially from me.

Hilton was spotted walking into the “Modern Institute of Plastic Surgery & Anti Aging” (see below) on March 11 in a horrendous yellow and red sweat-suit. She hid her face with her hood, preventing any notice of what she could’ve/did have done.






[source]


Let's play a game called "Guess What Part of Paris is Fake." or "Guess What Part Of Paris Hilton Isn't Fake!" I'll start. Maybe gravity took a toll on her nose and she had that done? Or maybe… MAYBE! Nicky told her that her ass was beginning to look like the frying pan I make my pancakes in every morning and she was in need of some more “junk in the trunk” if you will. Whatever it is, I hope that it makes her beautiful enough to steal another celebrity’s boyfriend…maybe this time she could go for Ashley Olsen’s boyfriend, Scott Sartiano. I mean what fun is it if you only have one twin’s boyfriend? Two is just DOUBLE THE FUN!

hit counter html code