« Home | overflowwwwww » | get in get out » | Game: [Insert Name] Can Suck My.... » | FRIDAY BANANZA » | Beef hilarity » | Kobe is now also dishing out the Money. I only won... » | WOW... » | I'm Edumucated » | NEVER Again! » | METAL LUNGIES OSCAR BASH COVERAGE OMG!! » 

Thursday, March 10, 2005 

dont sleep


COOOKED CRACK...Fat Joe probably spent alot of studio time to actually make an album worthy diss response, Im pretty much split on the call if it is better then Jada's response, Joey mentioning the vibe awards and g-unit running out was most def the highlight for me which can potentially create a huge market for free Young Buck t-shirts... I kid I kid. Near the end it seems like some name is blanked out when Fat Joe goes If i don’t get you I’m gonna get (mysterious silence), let the rumors begin! Oh but you think 50s kiddie car thieves (i see you fox5) would let Jada slide, nope.. they just rode up in a tow truck and flashed some pieces, and because jada is hood class act he wont be helpin them cop any sentences. By the way me and my people are gonna be riding up in trash trucks, keep you hood & recyclables secure ya heard!
Edit: Apparently Jada is saying they were D-Block fans? which makes me really really confused.




For my law center portion of ML, you have to ask yourself how can I touch on the latest deveoplments of the Micheal Jackson trial, shit is daily joke machine. From barring Jay Leno of making jokes of MJ so he just hires Rosanne to do that part (those sneaky Italians!). From the boy saying MJ made him drink wine which he called Jesus Juice.. well guess what thanks to this, crunk juice is officially discontinued as the drink of choice in the family we pourin that jesus juice freely. Lastly, I would like to say him showing up late to court in Pajamas couldn’t be any more hilarious, I mean this guy has a fucking rollercoaster on a ranch and he cant get a suite real quick, but instead rolls up like he is gonna go lounge around at court. I wish I could pull pajamas off at my school, cause that shit will land me in being locked up with In School Suspension for sexual harassment like whoa.

Keeping going with the law related news.. well somewhat since this is apparently from 2003 but it still gold..

DEA agent shoots himself in gun safety class

A federal drug agent shot himself in the leg during a gun safety presentation to children in what police describe as an accident. His bosses, however, are still investigating the incident.

The Drug Enforcement Administration agent, whose name was not released, was speaking on April 9 to about 50 adults and students organized by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association, witnesses and police said.

He drew his .40-caliber duty weapon and removed the magazine, according to the police report. He then pulled back the slide and asked an audience member to look inside the gun and confirm it wasn’t loaded.

Witnesses said when the agent released the slide, one shot fired into the top of his left thigh. The gun was pointed at the floor. The agent was treated at Orlando Regional Medical Center and returned to work, a DEA official said. —AP

Oh you thought i just had the story? Man this is metal lungies we got the video to share with your family and friends.



The much promised NBA piece (I’m good on promises)(I’m also good with parenthesis)


Apparently Don Nelson is dipping out for a few games to tend to his wife who is recovering from surgery, now here at ML we have a policy that wont allow me to make light of this situation so I would just like to say because of this he wont be able to implement his genius playbook...

oh what away stint is this like #4 this year? Just let Avery Johnson run the team... into the ground.


Going with the sort of depressing news, sadly Antwon Jamison iron man streak came to an end at 386 games, which sucks because it was a nice fact Stuart Scott could spit out on every wizard highlight and gave the wiz some extra shine.


oh and
Handsome Boy Modeling School featuring Dan the Automator & Prince Paul
w/ K-Os & Rondo Brothers
SUN. APR. 17
$18.00
WILL BE DOPE!

sidenotes: please don’t bring up those terp chumps...fucking Clemson? come one.. they haven’t had any NBA talent since Greg Buckner who some how isn’t playing on 10-day contracts yet and cant win a game to save their lives in Chapel Hill. Allhiphop rumors pretty much confirms what I thought Iovine was involved in the 50/Game peace treaty. Till next time, out.

hit counter html code