« Home | Its official= Ron Artest My fav. Player *no homo* » | North Cackalacky 5-0 Are not fan's of The Game's H... » | a new t-shirt idea courtesey of Quan. » | Vikings & Zygi Wilf= GULLY! » | props to Toledo, OH » | An Ad For Firmrecords » | WAKE UP, METAL LUNGIES ALL UP IN IT STILL. » | Cleaning out my closet! » | Here I Is! » | Borders Books, Washington DC 5.26.05 » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

Please leave the rap ALONE!

So this past few weeks I've been keeping my ear to the street as always and I've noticed a disgustya trend... everyone and their sister wants to make a rap record. For the sake of our ears, I hope the following do no such thing. For real, make a cookbook (for a kitchen, not for a meth lab) of recipes or some shit.


The most recent one is the Indy Colts, have recorded a rap song.. on second thought, if they make the superbowl and have a 2006-version of the 83'bears superbowl shuffle, so I guess I will wait before officially denouncing this rap effort, but may I suggest a different title then "Go Colts" how about "We Gon Kill You (on the field only, followed by a co-team prayer)".



After mis-conceived dreams that he can rap after some crackers cheered him at their championship victory, Tony Parker is coming out with a Rap Album?!?!? And he even got F-a-b-o-l-o-u-s on that shit.. (I'll let Fab slide because I'm pretty certain he got a fat check). There is even a video for this, and fucking Nazr Mohammed and Brent Barry are in it?? Why not just go all out and get Vinny Del Negro and Will Perdue in that shit? I can wait for the shoutouts for the producer team for the album "bon jour to le 'Polygrafic of Texas' Sound Scientists'". You cant make stuff like this up, but if you buy this, please kill yourself by jamming some spurs memorabilia down your throat (then ill mention you on ML for sure!!).




I cant even put this shit into a paragraph..
-Artest worked out in the Indiana JCC??!?!
Fuck it here is the whole quote... of the article

My favorite part of the whole thing is when we ask about T.O. and he replies, "Why? What happened?" Only Artest could say that and actually mean it. Most of the guys on the show find Ron's rap to be the key moment. We ask him to break off a verse and he's kind enough to "give y'all a quick 16"; which my brother so diligently transcribes here:

"I’m feastin’ again, you think I won’t make it, I’m gonna grab the whole rap game and bend it and break it;

Because its hip-hop, yeah, raw and uncut, pores smell like residue from sticky icky stuff, slip some Mickey in my cup;

Get pound out quick, roundhouse kicks, blood on your nice kicks, its hard for me to shoot bricks, easy to shoot pricks, flow got a high kick;

Just like Bruce, kid, maybe Chuck Norris, record sales taken off like flights departin', and you just survivin' cause your songs is garbage..."

Once he finishes, I reply, "Thank you, that was considerate." And yes, I'm taking crap for that and it may be my new catch phrase. F'real though, Artest's work here is far superiorto K-Fed's new joint.

Other highlights from the interview, as transcribed by my brother:

· On punching fans: "Jermaine got a really, really professional hit in there ... Mine was more amateur."


· On retirement: If Indiana wins the title, "There’s a good chance" he’ll retire.



· On Wallace: "I’m not pissed at Ben Wallace ... I wanna fight him in the boxing ring."



· On T.O.: "Sometimes he goes overboard ... That’s my man though, I love him ... I don’t know if he should down his teammates as much as he does."


· On playing elsewhere: "Brooklyn is the gutter; I wouldn’t mind playing in Brooklyn."



· On his cars: "I got a bunch of old toys ... Gas is so expensive these days."



· His '05-'06 predictions: "Jermaine will come away with the MVP ... He's the best player on our team, and we’ll be the best team by July."

Source & Listen to the interview here
, man.. *no homo* but never has an athelete made me so happy with no matter he does. I need to meet him.


Britney Spears' own male hoe bag Kevin Federline is coming out with some musics too, if you dont find this clip peeing your pants worthy, please consider heavy medication. And who ever allowed this to be recorded should be sent to Yemen (Its like Iraq cept without all that war stuff). In the afformentioned interview Artest asks about K-Fed "What is it an Opera?".


yet Pharohe Monch cant get a record out :/

out.

hit counter html code