« Home | North Cackalacky 5-0 Are not fan's of The Game's H... » | a new t-shirt idea courtesey of Quan. » | Vikings & Zygi Wilf= GULLY! » | props to Toledo, OH » | An Ad For Firmrecords » | WAKE UP, METAL LUNGIES ALL UP IN IT STILL. » | Cleaning out my closet! » | Here I Is! » | Borders Books, Washington DC 5.26.05 » | GZA, Sean Price, Buckshot 5.25.05 @ 9:30 Club, Was... » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Its official= Ron Artest My fav. Player *no homo*


Who ever took this photo needs to get some award or some shit.

With Reggie retired my new favorite player is Ron Artest the music mogul, if the new pacers jerseys werent so damn ugly, Id def cop one. On the jew that is running this basketball shit Artest drops some knowledge...

"I know him," Artest said. "He's a cool cat. I think he's from the 'hood. It's good he's showing us some support. I can't wait until he comes to Indiana. Indiana fans are looking forward to seeing him."



Source: Indy Star


I really hope if not the wiz then pacers win the title this year and shit on the assosciation.

hit counter html code